quick gravity falls doodle
the coronation of the qnome queen yee
big ooc update post!!
Just wanted to give you a little update thingy since I haven’t been posting a lot lately! I keep meaning to make gifs / answer messages and all that but I haven’t had a lot of time lately (and when I have had time, I kept forgetting because I’m a doofus) BUT I’m gonna try to get on sometime Sunday (tomorrow)!
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE MEANTIME:
- I’ve got a bunch of things saved up in my liked posts that are images and such I think Mabel would like and I’m hoping to reblog them with relevant / Mabel-esque tags and images attached (basically making this into Mabel’s personal blog rather than just a gif or rp blog only because i think that’ll be fun and sometimes I just see a post that screams MABEL PINES so yeah)
- I hit a follower milestone yesterday so I have a huge thank you post in store and I’m also hoping to go out with Bill to the park or something and record a little thank you video!
- other videos!! I have a bunch of ideas (and if anyone else has an idea or a request or something please message me, you guys are so much more creative than I am a lot of the time so it really helps and then I know what you guys wanna see)
- more sweaters! hopefully gonna make this one next (I really love mushrooms okay), also Mabel’s nightshirt and party outfit, and I’m gonna remake this sweater since the one I had previously had the wrong kind of neck
- hoping to make some props from the show too, including a grappling hook (of course) and the twins’ wonderful fake IDs
but yeah, don’t worry because there’s lots of new stuff coming your way soon, I PROMISE. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Stan’s office underwent a change after Mabel was left in charge.
Got rid of the bookshelf and lamp! The window brings in natural light.
Kept the box of skulls though, it’s very important.